All of submitted manuscript subject to peer review mechanism. In the reviewing process,there are at least two reviewers for each manuscript for the related topic. All paper will be submitted to Scopus Index, however. Author should bear in mind that FINAL DECISION of all acceptance is in Scopus side. Articles rejected by Scopus will be published in ISBN proceedings.
Submission Guide for Authors
All of this submission is fully online below procedure. To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email. Here is the procedure:
- Create (SIGN UP) new account (top menu)
- Check you email and activate your account (INBOX OR SPAM)
- Login to your account (top menu "LOGIN" )
- Submit your abstracts (as many titles as you want)
- Wait until the committee announce the abstract review result
- After announcement of abstract acceptance, make the payment and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT EMAIL)
- After your payment is confirmed, upload your full paper
- Wait until the committee announce the paper review result
- Revise your paper according to the review, and upload it through our online system (NOT EMAIL)
- Wait for the final announcement of paper acceptance for publication
- Then, please print your invoice for the d-day registration
Further details please download the workflow following the link provided. Download
Your paper will be part of the conference proceedings therefore we ask that authors follow the guidelines explained in this example and in the file «FormatContentsForAuthors.pdf» also on the zip file, in order to achieve the highest quality possible. Be advised that papers in a technically unsuitable form will be returned for retyping. After returned the manuscript must be appropriately modified.
Template Abstract & Full Text
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
b) Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
c) In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
20 December 2017 - 08 March 2018
Abstract Submission (Fast Track Review, Acceptance After Four Weeks of Submission)
11 March 2018
Deadline of Payment
12 March 2018
07 March - 06 April 2018
07 - 08 April 2018
Local Participant :IDR 2.500.000
International Participant :USD 250
(Include accomodation 1 night shared, breakfast, twin share)
Account Number: Bank Mandiri
Ah Yusuf S S.K.P.M.Kes 142-00-14669955
Bumi Surabaya City Resort, Surabaya East Java - Indonesia