All of submitted manuscripts are subject to peer review mechanism. Two reviewers are involved to review each manuscript. Selected papers will be submitted in publisher indexed by Scopus. However, authors should bear in mind that final decision of all acceptances is in Scopus side. Articles not submitted to Scopus will be published in ISBN proceedings.
Submission Guide for Authors
All manuscripts must be submitted online (not by email). Please follow the procedure below:
Create new account here
Check your email and activate your account (inbox or spam)
Login to your account here
Submit your abstracts (see abstract preparation)
Wait until the committee announce the abstract review result
After abstract acceptance, make the payment and upload proof of payment in our online system (not by email)
After the payment is confirmed, upload your full paper (see full-paper preparation)
Check your email regularly (inbox or spam) in case the committee request any revision
In conference day, do not forget to PRINT your invoice for registration process
The final decision regarding the publication will be announced later
Further details please download the workflow following the link provided. Download
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING FULL PAPER:
The full paper is following the template from Institute Of Physics (IOP)
Templates and guidelines:
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
Guidelines for Authors
- Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates:
- If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful: Multimedia Guidelines
When preparing your final paper (camera ready) please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Cross Ref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Oral Presentation Guideline
Oral presentation schedule will be published in this website by 5 April 2019.
The power point file must be uploaded in the submission system by 5 April 2019.
The presentation session will be held in panel format led by a moderator.
Each presenter has 10 minutes of presentation.
Discussion is conducted at the end of each session.
All presentation and discussion must be conducted in English.
Poster Presentation Guideline
The maximum poster/banner dimensions of approximately 160 cm height x 60 cm width must be respected.
Each poster must have a top label indicating the title of the poster, the names of the authors and their affiliations.
Poster text should be large enough to be read from a distance of 1 meter or more.
Keep illustrative material simple. Simple use of colour is effective for adding emphasis.
Simple "Introduction" and "Conclusion" sections are usually helpful. When feasible, use graphs for demonstrating qualitative relationships, use tables for precise numerical values.
Please note that there will be no audio-visual equipment in the poster area.
The presenter should bring the poster stand.
The poster mounting time in Grand Mercure Hotel Surabaya start from Saturday, 6 April 2019 at 10.00 am.
The poster removal time in Grand Mercure Hotel Surabaya is until Sunday, 7 April 2019 at 17.00 pm.
Presenters are responsible for the removal of their poster. Posters not removed by the indicated time above will be discarded at the end of the Conference. The Conference Secretariat cannot accept liability for lost or damaged posters and will not mail posters to authors after the Conference.
15 December 2019 - 15 February 2020
26 February 2020
27 February - 1 April 2020
Deadline of Manuscript Submission
26 February - 1 April 2020
Deadline of Payment
04-05 April 2020
Local Participant :IDR -
International Participant :USD -
(Include accomodation 1 night shared, breakfast, twin share)
Account Number: Bank Mandiri
Ah Yusuf S S.K.P.M.Kes 142-00-14669955
Grand Dafam Hotel Surabaya, Indonesia